A strong customer oriented philosophy has been one of their main keys of their success and the company has grown from strength to strength. In April 2004, Jeffrey and Kevin Buttigieg brought the International brand of RE/MAX to Malta and today the company is a leading player in Property Sales and Letting in Malta.
- Our website has been built as a knowledge base for customers thinking about moving to Malta, whether for business or for personal reasons. The information provided will demonstrate the know how of the company and provide assurance to customers that trusting a reliable company such as RE/MAX for their relocation needs is a wise decision.
- Our easy approach, access to information and quick response times have always been the key to our success. Our goal is to service our clients beyond their expectations and to be their trusted main contact throughout their duration in Malta.
- Our main forte is assisting corporate clients seek office space, residential accommodation, temporary accommodations (very advantageous hotel rates) as well as car leasing and settling in services.
Edward Agius, our letting manager, has been part of the team since the year 2000 – when he altered his career from real estate sales to property letting. Despite the team being in its infancy, JK Properties quickly gained a reputation for being the “Letting Specialists” in Malta. As a Senior Letting Associate, Edward was then asked to lead the team as the Lettings Manager when the RE/MAX franchise was brought to Malta because the company was to branch out into property sales. Edward saw a need in the letting market and seized the opportunity to form the largest Letting team on the island. Today, he mentors, trains and offers guidance to 25 letting associates, several of which are annually rated amongst the best real estate agents in RE/MAX Europe. The team is primarily located in the Sliema and St. Julian’s with letting agents also located in Fgura, Birkirkara, Ta’ L-ibragg, Mosta, St. Paul’s Bay and Gozo thus allowing us can offer assistance of both residential and commercial (office space) letting.
The department also has a dedicated agent to handle queries for holiday letting (short lets) as well as hotel reservations in Malta and Gozo. Our team is provided with on-going training – with each specialising in niche markets – enabling us to reassure our clients that they are receiving accurate and up-to-date information. In fact, we already deal a number of key clients, particularly within the internet gaming, software, construction, finance, diplomatic core amongst other types of clients. Any statistics, advice, or information of any sort is based purely on facts. A close-knit network of associates also gives us the added advantage of sharing information between the group – in other words, if your RE/MAX Letting Associate doesn’t have the information you need at hand, s/he most certainly knows where to ask for it.
- The procedure to renting property in Malta is fairly simple and straightforward. During an initial meeting, our letting associate will ask you for your requirements on the property you are looking for, offering guidance and advice wherever required. Once we have your criteria in hand, we will suggest a few properties that are suitable and schedule the viewings accordingly. We will accompany you on the viewings and also offer transportation if required.
- Once you have chosen a property, we will negotiate a rental price with the landlord, always working for a win-win outcome between the landlord and tenant. The letting contract is then drafted up by your letting associate, ensuring that any specific terms – by either landlord or tenant – are included to safeguard both parties. Upon signing of contract, we collect a month deposit, one month in advance, and another half month’s rent with 18% vat.
Our service towards both the tenant and the landlord don’t end there. If any issues crop up at any point during the term of contract, we will assist and handle them accordingly.
Allow a professional Real Estate Agency to deal with your requirements by contacting us!